Saturday, December 14, 2013

Let it Snow

This weekend Irv is solo in CT eating hot dogs by the fire, reading Zane Grey, and cursing Ikea once again as he puts a bedframe together.  

Irv sends me a picture of his Friday evening while I send him a picture of mine out in Lambertville with my friend Nancy.


Nancy and I are celebrating what I hope (snow and ice permitting) is the open house of our joint art studio venture we call 'Filling Station Studios' which is located in a gas station in Hopewell NJ.  Nancy will be painting and selling her art, furniture and signs...


...while I run shotgun making and selling my birdhouses and perhaps some vintage cookware and books from my 'red pantry' collection.

If you venture into Hopewell, come visit us (corner of Maple Ave and Route 518). If we get snowed out we will have a (re) open house on Sat Dec 21

No comments:

Post a Comment